Data usage and privacy
Information we receive: -
Information we receive about you when you register with us and update during the course of usage and also the information that you publish in different network with privacy trend set by you, and private message you post to specific users are protected by data usage guidelines.
Data usage: -
1. Information received are published according to privacy setting set by you during registration and or modified during use are published system has a provision where ever required to setup privacy of any post in different services of Wabasta.
2. Data is no way in any case transferred to any individual, organization or authority for any kind of use except point 3 of same.
3. Exception to data transfer guidelines is that when a member, user on website submits or publishes a content makes any kind of racism, anti religious, or any other abusive material against any individual, or society or community are liable to be deleted without notifying users. And decision of the portal is binding and trial. And if there is any case invoked against any content published on the network, network is not responsible in any way. If any legal administrative authority in any country invokes a legal case and information or report is requested we would provide the information to the designated or concerned authority through a proper and official channel.
4. Then Wabasta as a social network has been started to help communicate and interact with users and show love, affection and promote peace and harmony.
5. Spamming in any form on any of the services are prohibited on the network. There is a set standard and if anybody found violating those terms will not be allowed to use any of the services in future. And that the decision of Wabasta would be binding and final.